A house is a place where we meet our pleasure; the place where we can completely dedicate ourselves to the family, enjoy time and relax after the hard day’s work. But a house only becomes home when the inhabitants there, are healthy and happy always. Health and happiness generally depend on the environment of the home. And that’s where air conditioning is a must-have in every house however small or big it is. A well air-conditioned room can impact the mental situation of the inhabitants too.
NEED FOR AIR CONDITIONING
Air conditioning, in the broad scale, refers to the process of removing moistures, dust, foreign particles, distribute heat, cold and dense and suffocative internal environment of a home for the occupants to have comfort. As the definition itself speaks it, the air conditioning is done using a fan and other modern technologies to distribute the condensed environment to make it free and breathtaking. It can be said as a ventilation form that is used both commercially and domestically to dehumidify the air within. In the cold season, modern air conditioners, besides air conditioning, also releases smooth and gently warm air to keep the occupants warm and in hot season vice versa. Air conditioning also helps to keep, unnecessary dirt and microorganisms away to keep the allergic, asthmatic and bronchitis diseases out of range.
THE METHOD OF AIR CONDITIONING
In general cases, the methods of primitive air conditioning were done by opening doors and windows to help allow the fresh air to circulate and also the wet curtains were used to cool the room. Based on that principles only, the modern air conditioners work mostly as refrigerators and air circulants. They have many layer filter that traps and accumulates that dirt. They may also work as an evaporator and also has desiccator chemicals like calcium chloride chambers to reduce humidly contains present there.
METHOD OF INSTALLATION OF AIR CONDITIONERS
Modern air conditioners are massive and stylish in getting up, mostly set up near the roof so that the ejected colder air can shifts down and circulate near occupants. There are certain things to consider before having a proper air conditioning installation of the proper device for your house:
- Have expert consultancy over choosing the right device for your home. Don’t get overexcited and rush to do things on yourself. Count over Experts
- Know about the device; you should know the pros and cons of the device and know when to service the machine and when to replace it.
- Have the proper tools to install the air conditioner. Prepare by forming a chamber on an upper side of your room near the roof and proper electric connections
After you have met the above requirements and checked your methods, you are good to go for installation.
- Find an unobstructed location in the house, protected sunlight, direct rainwater, direct natural impacts and keep it out of the reach of children.
- Secure the mounting plate to the wall, where you want to install it and drill holes to firmly fit it into there.
- Make sure to drill a pipe sized hole just above the plate to ensure pipe fitting there.
- Check the proper electric connections before setting up the air conditioner mainframe to the wall and pop the pipe out of the hole. Do it under expert supervision
- Coming to the outdoor unit, you need to place the base platform over a firm base and place the unit lay, supported to the back wall. Assure all the correct electrical fittings and finally attach the pipes to it.